Based on new government guidelines (10.05.20), we will now open up the diary for appointments from Monday 18th May 2020.
We will be following social distancing measures and following the below procedures;
- At time of booking, we will ask if you or anyone in the household is currently showing symptoms of coronavirus.
Between time of booking and the appointment – Please contact us to rearrange the appointment if anyone in the household does develop symptoms
- We will call 20 minutes before we arrive so you can ensure the kitchen area is clear and safe for us to work
- We will use hand sanitiser before we enter your property
- Gloves and a face mask will be worn at all times when at your property
- We will keep at least 2 metres away from anyone in the house and would appreciate it if you could keep that distance from us
- Although we love a cup of tea, if offered a drink in your home, we will politely refuse so please don’t be offended!
This is to ensure our contact to any surfaces or items in your home is kept to a minimum and also removes the need for you to be in the same room
- Where possible, payment by bank transfer is now preferred but card and cash payments will still be accepted
- Gloves worn in your home will never be reused elsewhere and will be safely disposed of
- All tools used in your home will be cleaned with disinfectant wipes before we arrive at the appointment
- Hand sanitiser will be used when we leave your property